SuicideKings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCNM (Stronghold NMs)

4 posters

Go down

SCNM (Stronghold NMs) Empty SCNM (Stronghold NMs)

Post  fluster Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:13 am

Last night we took down Alaster Antlion several times. Once we got past the constant death it was fun to get out there with a good chunk of the linkshell. Another event we can tackle as a linkshell is the stronghold notorious montsters. Each strongman area has 8 nms that drop items and a key item to get into a bcnm. I propose we add this to our weekly routine, for people that have been attending Sky for years, it would be a nice break in the routine.

One of the problems I saw with the R Pumps fight is that we were very rusty in working as team, this event would give us another opportunity to refine this. I have included a link from FFXIclopedia. I know I am interested in some of the new gear. Any thoughts or comments on this feel free to post.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Category:Stronghold_Notorious_Monsters

-Flus

fluster

Back to top Go down

SCNM (Stronghold NMs) Empty Re: SCNM (Stronghold NMs)

Post  Silvinia Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:29 am

I'll mess with it! It's new! I'll be the guinea pig!

SCNM (Stronghold NMs) Headsman%27s_Ring

SCNM (Stronghold NMs) Fenianring

SCNM (Stronghold NMs) Zhagobarbut

SCNM (Stronghold NMs) Gnadbhods_helm

Silvinia

Back to top Go down

Post  Glamdring Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:57 pm

depending on the time I'm down. I've tried twice to solo Zekka now, don't know if I can, I been agroed twice by other NMs and killed before I got there. I want that Piper's torque!!!

Glamdring

Back to top Go down

Post  fluster Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:26 am

Glam:
About the time: I was hoping we could move this into our normal Sky time slot. Just something to do to break up the routine of Sky farming. From what I've read a solid party should be able to take down the majority of the nms.

fluster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cebant Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:08 pm

I'm down for this Fluster, so count me in. I went over the drops and i'm gonna list the ones i want

Failnaught (Suu Xicu the Cantabile)
Goblin Cracker (Blifnix Oilycheeks)
Skystrider (Draketrader Zlodgodd)
Gnodbhod's Helm (Bloodcrown Brrahod)

this looks hella fun

Cebant

Back to top Go down

Post  fluster Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Well thanks everyone who has been reading this thus far.

Unless I hear otherwise from leadership I propose running this event without a point schedule. But I will ask all who attend to declare one main job they are lotting. This doesn't need to be posted I will ask when we begin the run. All drops from the NMs will be lotted on based on the main jobs members declared, then open to free lot. I think common sense aplies here. If you have already won a lot in any given evening do not lot on other gear unless it goes to free lot.

The SCNM will follow the same design. If it works out ok we will keep it as a non point night. I will be keeping an informal attendance list in case the system needs to be tweaked. And as all SK events, this is voluntary. Trying to keep this as simple as possible so we can enjoy it, as opposed to feeling like a second job.

Flus

fluster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down